Thank you for your interest in Old Mission School. To be considered for enrollment, please submit the following documents to our office as soon as possible. Only upon receipt of these documents and completion of interview/screening process, will students be placed in the application pool.
- Completed new student application
- $65.00 non-refundable application fee
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Catholic baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of First Communion certificate (if applicable)
- Copies of two most recent years report cards to date (if applicable)
- Copies of two most recent years standardized test scores (if applicable)
Upon completion of paperwork:
- For TK: “Meet & Greet” with teacher scheduled and completed.
- Grades K-2: Readiness screening scheduled and completed
- Grades 3-8: Family interview scheduled and completed. Math placement test for grades 7-8 scheduled.
Upon acceptance to Old Mission School the following must be submitted to complete our school records:
New Students $350.00 Returning Students $275.00
- Completion of Admission Contract
- Two emergency cards: 1 for the front office and 1 for the classroom
- Report of a health examination completed within 12 months of enrollment (form completed by physician).
- Copy of up-to-date immunizations according to state law
- Grade 7: Hepatitis B immunization (series of 3 must be started before enrollment) and a Tdap booster.
Thank you for your interest in our school. We look forward to serving your family.