Dear OMS Families,
Parent Club is a group of parents who come together once a month, working together for the benefit of the school, building a community spirit among the parents. One of our most important duties is to oversee and delegate the funds that are raised throughout the year by our various school fundraisers. Your commitment would be to join us for our monthly meetings as well as participate in fundraisers so that we can continue to build a GREAT school for our students and families.
Some important things to know about Parent Club:
- All families are invited to participate and attend monthly meetings.
- Volunteer hours are earned by committing to be a classroom rep.
- Each class will be represented by two delegates.
- As a rep you do your best to attend all meetings and participate in the various fundraisers.
- You are the liaison between parent club and your classes, so communicating what we discuss to the parents is very important!
We are planning to meet every 2nd Thursday of the month from 12:45pm-1:45 pm at the Parish Hall.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 6295 0077
If you have any questions regarding Parent Club or would like more clarification please feel free to reach out to me! I look forward to working with many of you, as WE continue to make our school great!
Parent Club President
To support current fundraisers, please visit HERE!